Julian Bishop’s poem Lobster has been announced as runner-up for The Gingko Prize for Ecopoetry, judged by Mimi Khalvati and Alys Fowler.
Formerly known as the Resurgence Prize, The Gingko Prize is a major international award for poems embracing ecological themes.
He has won a ten-day residency at Cill Rialaig Arts Centre in western Ireland.
- Competition Success for Anne Ballard
- Jack Cooper Judges ‘Hour of Writes’ Competition
- Publishing Success for Julian Bishop
- Jack Cooper Shortlisted For Segora Poetry Competition 2018
- Performance Success for Highgate Poets
- Publication Success for Jenny Mitchell
- Publication Success for Anne Ballard
- Publication for Valentina Kotsuba
- Norbert Hirschhorn Releases New Collection